Pamtec Technologies limited is a leading Telecommunications company based in Westlands, Nairobi.
Over time, we have developed solutions for both big and small organizations. Our guiding philosophy has always been to enhance our clients’ business processes and help their organizations grow” because we believe that when our clients grow, we grow
Our team comprises of experienced and qualified staff in various aspects of Telecommunications ranging from consultancy in telecommunications, deployment of structured cabling solutions (Fiber and copper), wireless solutions and GSM technology. In addition, we have developed linkages with other key companies in the industry to give our clients the best that is available in the market at very affordable rates. Our areas of specialization include . …>>>Read more
READ ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Pamtec Technologies offers the best fiber optic installation solutions in the business world. We specialize in complete turn-key solutions for our residential, government, private and commercial projects. We utilize only the best equipment and communications products that exceed the expectations of your communications needs. Our Technical staff members are Certified Fiber Optic installers and are qualified to deliver a variety of communications installation services such as:
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation
- Fiber Splicing
- Fiber OTDR tests and Interpretations
- Civil Works
- Installation Services for all types of fiber optic systems (Single & Multi Modes)
- Fiber to the Building (FTTB/FTTH) Deployment.
- Pre-equipment installation survey (Fiber Characterization Services), documentation and Support.
Pamtec Technologies specializes in the design and installation of structured cabling systems with an emphasis on new construction. Our cabling installation team is experienced in designing systems for a wide range of buildings and equipment types, with an understanding of the environment and aesthetic issues required.
We offer a complete Network Cabling installation service utilizing:
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP)
- BNC (Coax) Cabling Systems
- Category 5, 5E and 6,6E and 7,7A using each of the following standards
- 10BaseT – 10Mbps Ethernet
- 100BaseTX – 100Mbps Ethernet
- 1000BaseTX – Gigabit Ethernet
- Telephone – VOIP
- Wireless Communication Systems
Pamtec undertakes the following GSM projects:
- Installation, Optimization and change of antenna types, heights, azimuths, mechanical tilts and electrical tilts.
- RF field surveys (confirmation of site location, verification of population distribution, antenna space verification on the towers, availability of power checks, and space availability among others)
- Cable reorganization and power upgrades to ensure additional equipment are accommodated in existing BTS.
- Installation of feeder grounding and protection system.